What’s in a name? These guys were the Great, great, great grandsons of the Patriarch Abraham. Muppim, Huppim & Ard, what a trio! Sounds like a crew at Sesame Street or a Broadway play! Nope, they were just the younger sons of Benjamin, one of the leaders of the 12 tribes of Israel. There is only one mention of these men, as they are just listed as sons of Benjamin. Their names may be listed in the Bible but there’s no other record of their accomplishments.
It’s kind of like what I heard recently that Charles Shulz (the creator of the Peanuts comic strip) said:
- Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
- Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
- Name the last five winners of the Miss America pageant.
- Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
- Name the last 6 Academy Award winners Best Actor…
View original post 205 more words